Windows Communication Foundation is a part of the .NET Framework that provides a unified programming model for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise says the IT giant Microsoft. WCF is known for its interoperability with platforms created by other vendors, and interoperability with the Microsoft technologies that preceded WCF
Why we like WCF?
- Applications built on WCF can communicate with other WCF-based applications or with applications built on other Web services platforms.
- WCF implements a range of Web services standards :
- Explicit Support for Service-Oriented Development
- Interoperability with Microsoft's Pre-WCF Technologies
WCF Experience of Gloriatech
Here is the list showing the Indepth experience of working on WCF
- Custom Service Host Factories
- Custom Bindings
- All built-in bindings
- WCF behavior modifications
- WCF Security
- WCF Reliable Messaging
- WCF Farms
- WCF Dual Messaging
Why Gloriatech for WCF?
- Gloriatech bosses all the latest Microsoft Technologies which it has stepped into so far. Sometimes, making the right design for your requirement is challenging without having solid experience in all these intricate platforms.
- Gloriatech has been using WCF extensively for most of its client requirements and its internal projects as well.
- Gloriatech's developers have a comprehensive knowledge in WCF and also in WCF RIA services since this makes the core part of their every day's work. When we say our developers speak WCF fluently, it shouldn't come as too much of a surprise.
To know more about our experience on WCF development or get an overview of the apps we have created so far, contact us.